M.I. is currently one of the most well-respected academies in South Korea. Its roots started over 16 years ago in Daechi which is located in the Gangnam district. Due to an ever-growing list of students who wish to join our classes, we have opened up branches in Seocho, Bundang & Mokdong in the past 6 years and we are opening our 5th branch in the city of Busan.
Our core curriculum is based on Reading and Writing using American textbooks, novels, and other non-fiction contents. We also have a very unique system that focuses on having no more than 6 students per class, so that teachers can give each student individual attention and care. This allows our teachers to build a stronger relationship with their students and help them excel in their studies.
We are looking for teachers that have the students’ best interests in mind and can work independently as well as part of a team. Whether you are looking to start a new career or further develop your career in education, we believe that M.I. will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
★Open positions: Full-Time positions are available at our branches:
1) Native or Gyopo
2) BA, MA/ Certified Teacher/ Debate Teacher / English major preferred
3) Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Professional person.
4) Outgoing, Adaptive personality
5) Experienced with American curriculum
6) More than 2 years of experience preferred
7) Must have all required documents: (Apostilled FBI background check, Apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university)
- High Salary, Pay negotiable, depending on experience.
- Severance pay for each successful contract year.
- Special allowance for Intensive courses.
- Always be paid on time and in full.
-Class size : 6 students/1class
-Teaching Level : Elementary School Students
-Teaching Hours : PM 02:30- PM 09:30(M/W/F), PM 02:30- PM 10:00(T/T)
-Class Prep Hours : PM 01:30- PM 02:20(M/W/F), PM 02:00- PM 02:20(T/T)
★Start Day : ASAP
★Application: Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, a cover letter, and a recent picture of yourself. Upon review of your application, you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. No phone inquiries, please.
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
*M.I Description This is a very well-established academy with an excellent curriculum, and has a solid reputation both within the community and with foreign teachers. Gangnam is a highly affluent area of Seoul located in the Southern part of the city. Subway line 2 runs...See more