★TEACHING POSITION★ NATIVE English Teachers Needed★Date Posted :
SPARK Education is a holding corporation that owns and operates two types of academies: PEA-I and SPARK Academy.
PEA-I is an academy that focuses on "thinking". Teaching students to think why or how while they read is important for students to grow in their academics. Critical thinking should be habitual, and through everyday learning, we have discussions and prepare activities for our students to understand the point of our lessons. We are looking for dedicated and highly qualified instructors who can teach and guide our young learners at our academy.
SPARK Academy is a "language acquisition" focused academy. Rather than having students read and write a lot, we come up with creative ways to engage in learning the English language.
Currently, at SPARK Education, we are looking for full-time elementary teachers with a lot of energy and enthusiasm that reinforces learning through positive communication to help guide our early learners so that they can grow and learn to be confident independent learners.
- Native English speakers only
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in Korea
- Currently residing in Korea
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Working Days: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monthly Salary: Starting 3 million KRW with housing. *negotiable for qualified experienced hires* (There is one month training period before teaching actual classes which you will receive 50% of the monthly salary.)
- Other benefits include: Flex paid time off, severance pay, pension, and national health insurance
- All National holidays off.
◈ If you are interested in this job, please send us your cover letter, resume, and a
current profile picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "SparkEd 2021"
Starting 3 million KRW with housing. *negotiable for qualified experienced hires*
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I (Practical English Application Institute) offers bright children an environment where they can gain confidence in learning how to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. The importance of a student’s ability to see the “Big Picture” and bein...See more