Elementary-Middle School TeacherLast Modified :
Why Work with Redwood International Education Center?
Redwood International Education Center, in partnership with the University of Nebraska High School (UNHS), provides the ideal and necessary education for students seeking post-secondary education abroad. Through the highly developed and rigorous independent study program of UNHS and the coaching and instruction of experienced teachers, Redwood International Education Center helps students excel academically, earn their American high school diploma, and gain entrance into elite universities around the world.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Teach basic to advanced English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Guide students through crafts, activities, visualization, and total physical response activities
- Teach elementary subjects through textbooks such as Super Minds, Oxford Readers, and Subject Link
- Teach middle school students through textbooks including English Link, English for Science and Social Studies, and basic grammar
- Teach students critical thinking and logic skills
- Provide progress reports for parents
2. Candidate Qualifications:
Foreigners (E-2, F-2, F-5, F-6 Visa Holders)
- Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A or Canada
- Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
- A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 9 AM to 6 PM but flexible (Lunch: 12 PM – 1 PM)
Teaching Hours: Undetermined
Age Level: Kindergarten to Middle School
5. Salary and Benefits
Salary: From 2.2 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
Insurance and Financial: Insurance and pension matched by employer
Contract Completion Bonus: Yes
Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing: Allowance Provided
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Candidates living in Korea
From 2.2~ Million KRW
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Redwood International Education Center
About Us Redwood International Education Center, in partnership with the University of Nebraska High School (UNHS), provides the ideal and necessary education for students seeking post-secondary education abroad. Through the highly developed and rigorous independent stu...See more