[PT] Experienced teachers to teach Novels to elementary students in Secho-gu, SeoulDate Posted :
WYATT Preparatory Institute and Wonders English Academy
At WYATT and Wonders in Seorae Village, all of our students learn English through reading novels. Since its founding in 2014, WYATT has successfully worked to provide kids in our kindergarten with a more fun and creative environment to learn English and experience English culture. In 2019, we expanded our business by opening another hakwon for elementary nearby and have been teaching around 130 elementary school students at Wonders. We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our group. To apply for this position, please send us your recent photo, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Who we’re looking for
If you love reading and want to share your passion for literature in a progressive education company in Asia then we’d like to meet you. The teacher that we’re looking for will be independent, imaginative and willing to devote at least one year to working with us. The successful candidate will appreciate the crucial importance of literature in a student’s education, will be an English major, and would have graduated from Ivy Leagues (or equivalent). We are looking for both full-time and part-time teachers. Thus feel free to apply for either position.
Teachers in this area will read and explore variety of novels with our students. You will get the chance to work in a small, tight-knit community of educators where you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of fun, eager and motivated students. The teachers will be offered a competitive salary plus other benefits. There is also a great deal of room for advancement and creative work.
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
• Candidate must enjoy working with students in grades 1 ~ 6
• Degree in English literature or English education preferred
• Previous teaching experience with younger students are preferred
• Seorae Village, Banpo, Seoul (Subway Line. no. 3, 7 & 9 /Gangnam Express Terminal)
• Available regular class schedules
- Between Monday to Friday 14:30 PM ~ 8:00PM
• Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
• Start Date: Negotiable
• Starting from 35,000KRW per hour
• Negotiable based on qualification
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 01029758421
Contact Person: Jinny Jo
WYATT Preparatory Institute
At WYATT we believe in the importance of stories and that's why talking about and writing about stories is at the core of our curriculum. A good story stimulates the imagination, arouses curiosity, and sets the stage for the authentic construction of knowledge. Thro...See more