Corporate Recruiting Consultant for Leading Educational FirmDate Posted :
The Faculty Human Resources Team of Chung Dahm Learning is inviting candidates to interview for this non-teaching, corporate position at our headquarters in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam.
As Chung Dahm Learning’s business scope continues to expand, we require a consultant to assist us with recruiting, placement, HR management, and new business development.
Responsibilities will include building and maintaining a network of qualified candidates, conducting phone and in-person interviews, devising and implementing clear strategies and processes to meet changing supply and demand.
- Minimum undergraduate degree, from an accredited 4-year University. Marketing majors are preferred.
- Bilingual in both Korean and English (F-4 candidates or Korean citizens)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate setting, preferably in HR, Marketing, PR, or Recruiting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the ESL industry in Korea as an instructor, researcher, coordinator, etc.
- Experience in social media marketing strongly preferred
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task effectively and ambition for self-development
Salary and incentives:
· Competitive yearly salary (commensurate on experience) and opportunities for advancement
· Eligibility for promotion, raises
· Contract-based position with the possibility of regular employee status in the future (depending on performance)
email@example.com (please write recruiter consultant in the email header)
Chung Dahm Learning Faculty Human Resources
NO CALLS: Email a cover letter, an updated resume, and photo only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-6257-0256
Contact Person: Recruiting Center
Chung Dahm Learning
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be ...See more