Math | Science Teacher Wanted - St. Paul American ScholarsDate Posted :
"St. Paul's American Scholar, SPAS, began in summer 2015, as an English immersion school offering an American style education program. Our commitment is to provide an exceptional educational curriculum that strives for global mindedness, critical thinking and mutual responsibility.
We currently have 12 full and part time qualified and dedicated educators and teachers. All of our homeroom teachers are from the US, and Canada, and our teachers are the backbone of our school. In addition to our exceptional teachers, we have a wonderful Parent - Teacher Organization that meets regularly to address the needs of both the parents and the school.
SPAS is currently hiring a candidate capable of teaching Mathematics, and/or Science for Students (Grades 5, 6, and 7).
- The candidate must have an understanding, and must have the ability to teach Mathematics / Science in an American Curriculum
1. Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- Prefer candidates with a F-Visa, but E-Visa holders will also be considered (based on experience)
- Prefer candidates with a teaching certificate
- Prefer candidates who have taught in the US, or in an international school in Korea
- Someone who is able to start in July
- Someone who is passionate, and loves children
2. Working Conditions
- Working Hours:
- Monday ~ Friday | 07:50 am ~ 4:50 pm
- Holiday/Vacation: 17 days total
- Insurance (4 Basic Insurance)
- Housing Provided (Near Suwon), OR Housing Allowance up to 500,000 KRW provided
- Salary: Negotiable
- Flight ticket provided (For candidates currently living overseas)
- Other benefits/conditions: Negotiable
To apply, please send us your CV, cover letter (optional), a recent photo and any available references if possible.
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Education: Math and/or Science
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: +82-2-568-7236
Contact Person: KW-Partners
KW-Partners is a global talent consulting firm Since we started in 2003, many companies are finding the most qualified and talented job candidates through our support and services, and we have helped job seekers find workplaces that best suit them and help them maintain...See more