We are the top English academy brand, PROUD7 in Korea. Directly managed by the CEO of Readingtown, PROUD7 is an English institution fit for all levels pouring all its efforts into molding each and every student into global leaders. This is now being reflected through the outstanding results of our students' progress.
Opened in 2007 in the epicenter of Korean private education, Daechi, we have established a constant increase in the quality and prestige in English education and have partnerships with Saint Paul Preparatory Seoul and Seoul Academy since 2014. Our instructors will be welcomed in as a professional and respected to the highest degree.
- Full time (Mon~Sat)
- Part-time (Mon and Fri)
- American Textbook program (F4-Visa holder)
- Novel- based program (F4-Visa holder)
- Full time option: Monday-Friday 1:30-9:30 AND Saturday biweekly 10:30-3:30
- Part time: Mon and Fri
- Daechi-dong (near Hanti station)
- the end of January
- Based on qualifications
- Native English speaker and ability to speak basic Korean
- Apostilled Diploma (For those who graduated outside of Korea)
- Apostilled Federal Criminal Background Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Please send your resume and we will contact candidates individually for interviews. (no phone calls please)
- When sending your resume, please attach your photo, specify desired salary and include self-introduction.
- Indicate the best time to reach you
- Apply via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-566-0505
Contact Person: PROUD7
We are Daechi’s top brand, PROUD7. PROUD7 is an English institution fit for all levels pouring all its efforts into molding each and every student into global leaders. This is now being reflected through the outstanding results of our many students. Proud7 is curr...See more