WCA CANADA : Middle&High School English Teacher, Elementary Teacher, Kindergarten TALast Modified :
Westminster Canadian Academy (WCA) is a growing and unique Educational Cooperative located in Gwacheon (very close to Seoul), near Seonbawi Subway Station, Line 4. We are a small community, established in a lovely natural setting on a hillside with trees, flowers, and a garden. We have a diverse student body with fantastic parental and community support. WCA follows a Manitoba Provincial curriculum.
Currently, we are seeking to fill the following full-time teaching positions for September 2019:
- Kindergarten TA (Fluent in Korean)
- Middle&High School English Teacher (must be certified and hold an F-Visa Only)
- Elementary Teacher (must be certified and hold an F-Visa Only)
Condition of Employment:
Interested applicants must hold the following:
- Bachelors + Education degree;
- Current teaching certification;
- Hold an F-VISA for all positions except for Kindergarten TA position
WCA provides a competitive salary (based on education and verifiable teaching experience), 12 weeks paid vacation plus Korean Holidays, medical insurance, severance, pension, organically made lunches, children tuition waiver, and very small class sizes. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
Please email cover letter, resume to: email@example.com
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-504-7200
Contact Person: Sarah Yoon