★HIRING★ [FT] Native English Teachers in Seocho area★Last Modified :
We are currently looking for full-time elementary teachers to work with us at PEA-I. We need teachers that are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to teach in a very academic CREATIVE environment. Our academy is looking for teachers who are friendly, passionate, and responsible to guide and lead our students to be extraordinary.
At PEA-I we do not teach English. We are an immersion program that accepts students that are already fluent thus we focus more on deeper comprehension of the content our students are asked to learn.
We motivate, so our students can discover. We teach, so our students can develop. We allow our students to experience, so they can master their academic skills. If you are interested in joining our team and have experience teaching in Seoul, please read further and see what we have to offer.
- Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
- With minimum 2 years of experience teaching in Seoul, Korea
- Native English speakers only
- Residing in Korea
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Working Days: 5 Days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Salary: 4 million won (If retention incentives are met salary can reach 5.5 million won)
- Other benefits include: Time off, Severance pay, and Health insurance
◈ If you are interested in this job, please send us your cover letter, resume, and a
profile picture of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Sparked 2019"
4 million won
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I (Practical English Application Institute) offers bright children an environment where they can gain confidence in learning how to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. The importance of a student’s ability to see the “Big Picture” and bein...See more